We invite you to take advantage of our metalworking services, which we provide based on customer’s technical documentation. A large and modern machine park, experienced and qualified staff, as well as almost 20 years of experience in the industry affect the comprehensive implementation of orders of our clients. We are able to perform a series of complicated works related to metal processing, to which we can include the production of spare parts for production machines or other even non-standard orders.
Taking care of your satisfaction and satisfaction with our services, before submitting
orders, please contact us by phone or email.
- Material machining in one XY plane using a series of conventional milling machines.
- Greater accuracy and precision by machining material in three dimensional XYZ using CNC milling machines such as Vision Wide VTEC VB-2016 with a working area of 2000mm x 1200mm.
- Materials processing by turning using conventional machines and CNC machines: Monforts RNC 400 MultiTurn with a working area of 1000mm x 300mm.
- Our machinery fleet enables shape turning, CNC turning, drilling, cutting, grooving, facing as well as internal and external thread shaping.
Electrical Discharge Machining
- The machining of the material by electrical discharge machining is used wherever other methods of machining are difficult or impossible.
- Die-sinking electrical discharge machining using Roboform 200 with the operating area of 300mm x 200mm x 300mm and Roboform 100 with operating area of 250mm x 150mm x 200mm.
- Wire-cutting electrical discharge machining using Sodick AQ535L with working area of 550mm x 350mm x 300mm (U V 80 x 80).
Surface finishing with abrasive tools on modern grinders, including GER CU-1000 CNC shaft and hole grinders with 1000mm x Ø400mm working area, or ELB Schliff SWBDE15 – NCK surface grinding machines with 1500mm x 600mm x 500mm working area.
Desirable inscriptions and patterns on the surface of the material are obtained using the laser engraver YAG – 2J50 – II.
We improve elements by hardering, chrome plating, bluing (steel) or nitriding on our own.